Friday, October 14, 2005

Colored Fall & Slacking


Here is another photo from the shoot in Rising Fawn. I added a painted filter to this one which I'm really liking a lot.

As I posted yesterday, I had remembered this place from when I was a kid and have wanted to go back and take some pictures. Wednesday I finally did get to go back and I was so glad that it wasn't a disappointment. I know some places I remember when I was a kid and then went back to later on turned out not to look anything like I remembered, I was really glad this place wasn't one of those places.

Today I've worked on a Portrait Album which isn't going as well as I'd like. It's taking forever for some reason. I'm just not feeling very creative this week and from what I've done with the book so far it shows. I'm hoping to finish this thing by Monday so wish me luck and send me a bit of creative energy through the mind powers of time.

I managed to workout this morning, I went to the mailbox and it felt so good outside I thought I'd just take a good long walk. I tell ya, these hills around here will kill ya! I've been working out 6 weeks now and from the way my legs and butt was burning walking up those hills I have a way to go yet. I'm going to do my usual evening working this afternoon so I should be nice a tired by bedtime and hopefully lighter!

Saturday I'm really hoping to get out of the house and take some more pictures. The air is that clear fall glow, no haze in sight, it's cool outside and I'm ready for a hike to a bit of silence & tranquility. A workout with a dash of fun and some sanity equals some good blog photos... aren't ya'll lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home