Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hook it & Book it!


I landed an interview with a Bride to be and her mother for next week. It's the 1st official wedding interview I've had since my new website went up for public view. I was kinda thinking that maybe there was something wrong with it, actually I'm still kinda thinking that, but I'm playing it off it my head that "it's not really wedding season yet."

Thanks to my lovely sister Kim, I've gotten a good many people interested in portrait photography of there kids & even a family session lined up. Assuming everything goes as planned, I'll be doing a Christmas portrait shoot at Santa Land next weekend. Santa Land is a local Christmas Tree Farm here in Walker County, named after the owners grandfather, who was named Santa. I wonder if he had a white beard & a big round belly?

It's a nice little place, Santa Land, a cedar cabin decked out with Christmas decorations, a classic rock fireplace and some rocking chairs. The lady who runs it always has some hot apple cider going so the place smells like cider and cedar... a great combo! They have some beautiful Christmas trees growing in there field at fairly descent prices, and the whole place is surrounded by ridges, hills and mountains... the perfect place for a portrait session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home