Thursday, November 10, 2005

Reflections of... The way life use to be...


Now that you have that song stuck in your head, fill feel to pass it along to someone else! I could start a movement of bad songs around the world! :o)

This shot is from the Pocket area, a creek that runs along a camping area in the main part of the park. The leaves had started to turn already and the reflections of the trees in the water were really nice I thought.

I got the new Kenny Chesney CD yesterday, I thought I'd do a former employer a favor and help along his career by $10.00. He's poor and unpopular you know! It's a pretty good album, not his best stuff but it has 5 or 6 good songs. I got the CD at Target so it has 4 exclusive tracks and I think 2 of those 4 are my favorites. If you want the good album you should hurry to a Target near you. (Dear Target Corp, please send advertising check by certified priority mail, no counterfeits please, I google!)

I got my sample 10x10 album of the Pearson Wedding in the mail today. I got 4 free mini books, I never get anything free so it tickled me plum silly. So now that I have these, I'm 100% prepared for wedding interviews, you should run to your phone right now and call and make an appointment but I'm totally booked up.

Ya know, I ran across a wedding photographers website the other day, her stuff was like mine, totally simple stuff, maybe even more so than mine, and then I looked at her pricing information. Once I awoke from fainted and caught my breath, I couldn't believe what I'd just read. Her prices for BASIC coverage begin at $10,000, as in if you want something more than basic it would be MORE than $10,000!!! The part that made my faint was the big bold letters that combined to read "Booked for the 2006 & 2007 year."!!!! Okay, my packages start at $990.00, I think I'm seriously under selling... Apparently! I have to fight for every wedding I can get and she's charging more than what my car is worth and she's completely booked! It has to be that perception thing I keep hearing about, that or either she's giving 1 years free rent to any penthouse in your area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home