Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tis the season...


I'm not sure if it's the weather or what but for some reason this year I am really ready for the Holidays to get here. I've already broke out my Christmas music and put it in the car. All the must have albums like Dean Martin & Michael Buble.

I just LOVE Michael Buble... he has the best voice and he is soooooo pretty! If anyone is looking for the prefect gift for me for Christmas, you can kidnap Michael Buble for me and we can sit and look at him all day on Christmas, decorated next to the tree of course. If you're scared of jail you can get me the next best thing, the Michael Buble: Caught in the Act live CD/DVD combo coming out on Nov. 22 in a store near you! Just think of it as a gift for the 365 days a year of free entertain my life brings you in blog form!

This photo here is a picture of my Nephew Logan. He did surprisingly well with this photo shoot... the lights seemed to hold his attention away from the fact that there was a hat on his head. Incase any of you are wondering, I have holiday portrait sessions available! :o)

www.ledfordphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home