Monday, January 30, 2006

When the sun goes down....


Well my photo shoot Saturday started about an hour late so when we started our first photos were at sunset. With the rush to bit the light I completely forgot to do the standard posed shots most parent expect, something like you'd run in the newspaper. Anyway, I think this sunset picture should make up for all forgotten shots. I did call the bride-to-be and told her that I had made a boo boo and forgotten about those standard poses so we may meet up here within the next few days and knock those out of the way.

I finished editing the photos from the engagement shoot in a record time. I started Sunday afternoon and worked until around 2 0r 3 in the morning and then again Monday morning. By noon I was finished and all had been uploading to the net. Ususally that takes me about a week or more to do all those. I'm really enjoying actually finishing something. It's a new thing I've started doing. For those of you who really know just stop rolling your eyes because really, I have gotten tons better at actually completing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home