Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's not all about the pictures...


Alright, well, if you know me at all and have talked to me here recently you know that I'm going through a bit of Hell with a client of mine. I won't mention it here but it's an insane situation that really has nothing to do with me but somehow I've gotten sucked into it. It's giving me some serious stress to deal with, that's for sure. I decided today that I wasn't going to let it get to me anymore and the two parties involved can feud and fight all they want but as for me, I'll be finishing with my current involvement this week and don't wish to have anything else to do with the matter. I just hope it doesn't result in any lawsuits, not that I've done anything wrong but it could be a big ole headache. Or I could be opening a slander suit of my own.. who knows.

When I became a photographer, none of this mess was anywhere on my radar and now, somehow, I find myself in one of the ugliest situations ever played out on any soup opera.

Which way to the bar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home