Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Fun-Filled Day of Wedding Portraits


Ahhh, don't you just love getting up at 7am and working 10:30 hours. It's always a good time. Actually I've done much worse, things like spending 12 hours straight in a cave with no bathroom or lunch break. If you can survive that, a wedding is nothing!

My first impression wasn't the best one, the location wasn't the best and was not in the best area. If you know anything about Chattanooga, you'll know what I'm saying when I tell you that the wedding was in the Highland Park area. There have been people who pass through there and never came out the other side, so it's not really a place you want to linger. Whoever is in charge of the Church has a good head on their shoulders because it was geared more for weddings than anything else. It has a HUGE bridal suite and tons of photo ops. We were so pressed for time that we didn't get nearly the good shots we could've gotten. If you're out there in lala land and you're reading what I'm saying and you're planning a wedding... you should bring in your photography early in the planning stages. Otherwise you end up with a schedule that just flat out won't work to give you the pictures you want or need.

This photo here is the front of the new business cards I've designed, I posted the back of them in yesterday's blog if you'd like to take a look. I think they're pretty catchy looking, if I just saw it out somewhere I'd take the time to picture it up and look at it, which I guess if you're in one of the most competitive fields there is you need to have something like that.

Well, I must say that I'm pretty darn tired. I'm off to get ready for bed, get in my pj's and watch a little tv before turning in. Night all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home