Sunday, February 26, 2006

Steady yet still poor...


I'm beinning to see a steady stream of business here lately. Here's a shot from my Friday portrait shoot at Coolidge Park. This was a pre-bat mitzvah portrait session and the subject, Rhea photographed really great! She was the perfect amount of ham, which is something I wish could be taught!

My Sunday engagement shoot got canceled because of the cold weather and winds so we won't get to reschedule those until later on in the middle of March and hopefully the weather treats us well. My wedding interview also got canceled because the bride-to-be's car wouldn't start so we have to reschedule that too. I was so excited about my crazy busy weekend only to have most of it not pan out. Oh well... who cares, I'm going to the beach this week! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home