Monday, February 27, 2006

Sunburned Beach Bum In Training!


I just completed my 2nd week at the beach this month and it's been GREAT! I'm still trying to figure out WHY I don't live there. Mostly likely it has something to do it the lack of money but still...

I went on a "Family Vacation" which, in our family, is a really rare thing. My grandmother, mom, sister Kim and her husband and kids and I all went down to Tybee Island for the week. That would be why you haven't seen an update from me in a while. For some reason that place has never heard of wireless internet... I guess it's a small price to pay for paradise! :o)

My idea of this trip was that it was going to be one big fight and we'd all come home hating eachother. As shocking as it is, I really had a good time. I didn't spend the whole trip with a camera around my neck this time and I must say, that was pretty sweet! I love taking pictures but sometimes it just gets old. I got some cute shots of the kids though and some good sunrise photos from the 1 day I managed to get out of bed before the sun came up. Here is a shot of Logan walking out to the beach for the first time. It took some getting use to, he wouldnt even get near the water until the next to last day we were there. I did get some cute stuff of him running away from the waves though. :o)



I love this shot.. it's like he's not sure whether to run or not so he's just sort of sliding out of the way. Cracks me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home