Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blue Pools & a Mess


I had such great intentions of getting up early this morning to go with my niece Kendra to play some tennis at the LaFayette Rec Center. Neither of us managed to get out of bed earlier enough to get over there before it got hot enough to boil our brains. I haven't played tennis in years, I wasn't much good at it then, and I was in shape, I can only imagine how horrible I'd be now. Prolly look like a whale flapping for water...

This photo is my nephew Logan, who will be 1 yr old this coming Nov. His eyes are so blue, like a big pool of water. I was attempting to get some shots of him smiling with his mouth open to get a look at his little teeth, no such luck though. He seems to like the camera a lot, he tried to give it kisses, then he was posing like he'd done this before... could have a career in modeling!

Today was spent backing up some digital files, working on the photos from the portrait shoot I did last week, trying to find the floor of my bedroom through the mess, making piles of stuff for eBay, and playing ball outside.

All in all, some good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home