Monday, September 26, 2005

Shrimp Salad plus a dash of Gump



Today I made a lovely salad, as you can see of this wonderful photograph. (Pause for laughter) It's a good thing I'm not a food photographer, I'd never make any money, not that I do now but that's beside the point. Anyway, about my salad, made with spring mix greens, snow peas, carrots & broccoli, grilled shrimp I cooked myself, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar. All lighted heated for a few mins then mixed with a small dab of country French dressing and served with toasted bread.

Once I finished fixing it I was tired of the idea of having a salad but about that time my niece Kendra came along and ate some and talked about how good it was... I tried some and it wasn't as good as she let on but I think I should get an 'A' for effort anyway! :o)

I worked out today, not the usual 90 mins I've been doing, due to a nagging leg injury. Im not sure what I've done to it, all I know is it hurts on the right side of my right leg and the left side of my foot. I hurt it while running the other day and it's been bugging me ever since. I've iced it everyday since I hurt it but I can't tell as it's helping. So, if you're a doctor and would like to donate a reasoning I'm all ears.

On a 'Lazy' report, I got up early this morning with great intentions of finishing the photos from the portrait shoot I had last week, I had just turned on my computer when my sister called and I ended up baby sitting instead. While I was doing that though, I did get some cute pictures of my nephew Logan. He's been completely ignored by the camera since his arrival. With my niece, Summer, I took pictures of her all the time when she was a baby, now I'm kinda over the idea, meaning poor Logan never has any taken of him. I really need to suck it up and take more of him, after all, his whole childhood has gone by with no proof of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home