Friday, September 16, 2005

Feel the Burn


Day 8 of my new healthy lifestyle. My fitness goal today was to workout 1 hour - I worked out twice, the 1st was 1 hr and 38 minute with 1 1/2 miles fast walk/jogging followed by some weight lifting for toning, 75 ab crunches, & 15 mins of stretching. This afternoon I walked another 1/2 mile followed by 3 sets of 20 squats and 2 sets of 10 lunges which added another 1/2 hr to my time today bringing my total time to 2 hrs 8 mins. I gotta tell ya, Im pooped, I feel great though. Funny how the chemicals in the body work, you feel tired and crapped out when you do nothing, you workout a few hrs a day and even though you're sore and stretched to your limits, you feel better, happier and more energized.

I drank my goal of water today too... (2) 1.5 liter bottles of water. And because it was cold water, I burned extra calories because my body had to produce heat to bring it to the body temperture of 98 degrees. I actually drank over my goal, I had a regular sized bottle of water this afternoon with dinner. :o)

Wednesday I went to Chattanooga and shopped for new shoes to workout in, I found 2 new pair of New Balance which i'm still not use to yet. They're killing my feet because I havent gotten them broken into yet. My right calf muscle and knee are hurtin like a mo, I'm pretty sure I twisted my knee on a rock walking yesterday - Good Times. My 1st official injury, but I didnt let it sideline me, I did do some extra leg stretching so maybe it'll ease up in a day or two.

Tomorrow I have a Wedding to shoot in Rome, Ga - I look forward to someday saying " Tomorrow I have a Wedding to shoot in Rome, Italy" but until then, this will have to do. I have to be there at 12:30, it's a Church wedding and I really hope it wont take all blooming day. I'd like to get home by 7 or 8 instead of the usually 11 or 12 in the morning... or later. I'll be thrilled when I FINALLY win the lottery - I can just jet all over the world taking pictures for fun, but dont worry, I'll still update my blog so you all can see all of beautiful places I visit and buy and the breathtaking scenes from the back of my yacht. Awwww - that'll be the day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home