Thursday, September 29, 2005

Piggy Pooh & a side of Turbo


Yesterday I chased pigs all over the yard trying to get a photo without motion blur. You know, I never realized pigs could move so fast! They could register on a track at nascar!

I also took photos of stuff that needs to be sold on eBay, it's amazing the junk you collect when you're not noticing. I'd say out of everything that needs to be photographed, I took maybe 2% of them. Basically the whole house needs to be auctioned away. I'll be listing some 'rock tators' if anyone is interested. They are rocks, but they look exactly like potatos. Maybe I'll list em for a few million and cash in... don't worry, if I get big money, I won't forget ya'll... I vow to buy a jumbo pack of the finest gum for the whole 4 people that read this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home