Sunday, October 02, 2005

Grandview a hike


Today was spent shooting a wedding at the Grandview on Lookout Mtn. This was my 2nd wedding I've shot there, so I must say this time I knew the pros and cons of the location.

The groom of the wedding was the best looking thing I've ever seen up close and personal. I actually considered kipnapping him but figured that might look bad and hurt my future business. I think it might have been worth it though!

The actually shooting time wasn't as long as some of the weddings last but it seemed like it went on forever. We arrived at 12 noon and left around 9 or after. Nine straight hours without a break, food, drinks or bathroom time... let's see Martha Stewart do that if she's so tough! What kills me is these weddings that end after dark, seeing that most of them are outside. It just seems that when the sun goes down time just drags. One thing is certain, these Grandview people know how to party! I've never seen so much booze in all my days!! ( A little tip for you, never travel along the roads which travel up or down Lookout Mtn. or Friday or Saturday nights... the location doesn't provide shuttles so you may be in for a whale of a crash... if you know what I'm talkin'. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home