Thursday, November 17, 2005

Enhancing the lives and images of all I meet!!


This photo I stold from my cousin Lebron. He took this of his son Jackson while on holiday in Savannah this Summer. I had a bored few minutes and thought I'd Kandify it, which is the name of the visual lanuage I speak from here on out. I did a bit of cropping, dodging, burning, building, rebuilding, cloning, stamping, blurring, sharpening, rearranging and resizing to come up with the gem you see here to the left of the page. All the special effects blend together to create a moody image and because of the outfit and that it's black and white it can also be a timeless classic.

The image here, on the right of the page, shows the photos original state. It really does go to show you that really you can take a photo of anything and no matter how it looks you can change it 100% to create many new images. Bless that Adobe Photoshop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home