Monday, November 14, 2005

Learning why they call it "Fall" !!!!!


I've been raking leaves this week, the yard is full of them! It's the kind of job that follows you to bed at night via the blisters on your hands. This morning I had forgotten all about them, that is I forgot about them right before I squirted some germ-X hand sanitizer on them. I was told that the little dance I did through the house while waving my arms in a desperate attempt to stop the burning pain was rather entertaining. Where's an Ellen camera when you need one!

Logan & Summer decided rolling in leaves was more fun that raking them in piles so they had a pretty good time. In the photo here, Logan was apparently going for the "Awwww" factor. He was blowing kisses without even being asked to do it. Funny how kids know to butter you up so they can get there way even before they're a year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home