Friday, February 03, 2006

Ahhhh... A Silent Paradise... If just for a day.


My brother-in-law, whom I'm liking better and better all the time, took my grandmother out for a loooooonnnngggg day of visiting family and friends. The house was totally empty except for me. The silence was golden, I had forgotten just how much I love silence. I walked through the house and knowone threw little remarks my way, I watched a whole movie and heard ever word of what they said. When the telephone rang, if I didn't want to answer it... I didn't. I got a little work done, here you see the back side of my new business card... I like it!

I tell ya, it was pure heaven.... Shame that bit of joy can't last. Tomorrow I'm shooting a wedding in downtown Chattanooga so I know tomorrow will be nothing like heaven!

Wish me luck and that the time goes by fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home