Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rock - n - Roll & a dash of cleaner


So today I've cleaned a lot of the house, washed 2 loads of clothes, uploaded tons of photos to the internet, ordered prints, listed eBay stuff, printed postage and shipped I don't know how many packages, ordered eBay supplies, made 4 different photo negative discs and cases, paid bills, and tons more. All the while I've listened to Yahoo Launchcast Radio Classic Rock so now I've got at least a dozen songs in my head. It's been a really productive day.

Tomorrow should be just as productive, I'm meeting with the mom of the Bat Mitzvah kids, have a signature mat cut, getting a frame for it, working on my brochure, cleaning, working on books, designing gallery cards, designing and ordering new business cards and who knows what else. I have a 2 page To Do list so if I could knock out 1/4 of it I'd be tickled pink.

Well, wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home