Monday, October 03, 2005

Tri-Wizarding & the Double Bubble Glowing Wonder Boy


I edited more photos from Chase's portrait session today. I really do need to get these finished, I only do a few dozen at a time and I have a few hundred to do, I'm sure the parents are wondering just why they haven't received there photos yet. Tomorrow I'm going to make myself finish these photos so I can be done with them once and for all. I'm a tad in love with this photo, by the way. If there's a reader from a bubble making company out there anywhere, you should purchase this photo from me for your promo purchases! Who wouldn't want a jug of bubbles after seeing this picture!!

I also hung out with my "almost" kid, Summer, while her mom took Logan to the doctor. We watched Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets. I can proudly say I've gotten her hooked on Harry Potter! She likes the Chamber of Secrets movie because of the flying car, she keeps asking for one for Christmas... I wish Santa would bring me one too while he's at it! ( A note for anyone who's interested... the new Harry Potter movie " The Goblet of Fire" comes out next month.) I seriously hope they did a good job with this movie, it's my favorite book of the series. I've seen the trailer for the film and it looks like it could be the best yet and even hold up to my imagination that the book brings. I am a tad disappointed with who they cast as "Mad-Eye Moody" though. He doesn't fit the mold at all of what I think he should look like. The magical eye is the dorkiest looking thing I've ever seen! For a first hand look at what I'm talking about, you can go to www.harrypotter.com for a look at the new characters, check out the tri-wizard players, download swag to show your support and watch the trailer for the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home